Recycle waste wood
Recycle your wood with Community Wood Recycling, save money and help the environment!
Buy reclaimed wood
Need wood for DIY projects? Want to buy unique, environmentally-friendly timber and furniture?
Buy reclaimed timber and products
Find your nearest enterprise to discover their range of DIY materials, handmade furniture, and more.
- We are very pleased to introduce our new Edinburgh enterprise. Move On Wood Recycling will provide volunteering and training opportunities in a real work environment,particularly to young people and those affected by homelessness, as well as saving wood from going
- Many congratulations to South Wales wood recyclers Reseiclo who were named winners in the Environmental category of the Social Business Wales Awards 2018.
- Leeds Wood Recycling opened their doors to the public on Monday 17th September. With an enthusiastic team of volunteers, they’ve been getting their wood store ready with a reclaimed wood counter and racks.
- We were delighted to be asked by ISG plc to save the historic track of Manchester's HSBC UK National Cycling Centre for reuse when it was replaced as part of the velodrome’s refurbishment.
- This weekend we marked 20 years of the country’s first community wood recycling project, The Wood Store Brighton. We were joined by volunteers from the early days of the project, wood recyclers from all over the country, and some of the many builders who use our wood recycling services.
Opportunities for new wood recyclers
We are currently working with projects in Ashford (Kent) and Southend to set up new member enterprises which are scheduled to start trading before April 2019. We are now targeting Liverpool as the last major conurbation without a network member and we’re looking for someone to work with us in the city.
If you’re interested please get in touch!
We anticipate that this activity will take up all our available resources for the year, but if you would like to set up a project to start trading in the 2019/20 financial year, you can find out what’s involved here, and then contact us.