Our response, and how to stay in touch
Recycle waste wood
Recycle your wood with Community Wood Recycling, save money and help the environment!
Buy reclaimed wood
Need wood for DIY projects? Want to buy unique, environmentally-friendly timber and furniture?
- The Community Wood Recycling network is following government guidelines on suspending activities.
- Community Wood Recycling is supporting the campaign to save the Brighton and Hove Recycling Project Wood Store, the oldest wood recycling enterprise in the network.
- Community Wood Recycling Managing Director Richard Mehmed has been marking the milestone of 150 tonnes of wood picked up from Interserve’s Mount Oswald site in Durham. The team from Newcastle Wood Recycling have made over 80 collections, saving 90 tonnes of
- Leading construction and property services firm and long-time Community Wood Recycling partner Wates Group has cemented its position as one of the country’s leading supporters of the Social Enterprise sector, reaching a landmark spending target.
- A reporter from That's TV Scotland Central visited Move On Wood Recycling to find out how they're saving wood from going to waste, as well as providing volunteering and training opportunities for local people.
Opportunities for new wood recyclers
We are targeting Liverpool as the last major conurbation without a network member and we’re looking for someone to work with us in the city.
If you’re interested please get in touch!
We anticipate that this activity will take up all our available resources for the current financial year, but if you would like to set up a project to start trading in the the second half of 2020 onward, you can find out what’s involved here, and then contact us.