We’re still open for reclaimed wood sales
We’ve got new arrangements in place in each of our stores. These vary depending on the size and layout of the premises in our network but may include include call and collect, pre booked appointments or phone ordering and delivery. To find out more, contact your local wood recycler. Our commercial waste wood collection service is still operating, in line with government guidance.
Recycle waste wood
Recycle your wood with Community Wood Recycling, save money and help the environment!
Buy reclaimed wood
Need wood for DIY projects? Want to buy unique, environmentally-friendly timber and furniture?
- The Wood Shack is a JERICHO Social Enterprise based in Birmingham is looking to recruit a Production Supervisor. For a full job decsription please visit the JERICHO website To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before
- Community Wood Recycling provides a waste removal service to the construction industry, and we will continue to do so during lockdown.
- The work of Brighton and Hove Wood Recycling Project has been recognised by the Charity Commission, which has awarded it charitable status.
- Community Wood Recycling has been named as the winner of the Social Value Award in the Morgan Sindall Construction and Infrastructure Supply Chain Awards 2020.
- As part of their national train trip the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have visited Fareshare Greater Manchester which is part of EMERGE, the wonderful charity that that also runs our own network member Touch Wood EMERGE. The workshop staff
Opportunities for new wood recyclers
We are targeting Liverpool as the last major conurbation without a network member and we’re looking for someone to work with us in the city.
If you’re interested please get in touch!
We anticipate that this activity will take up all our available resources for the current financial year, but if you would like to set up a project to start trading in the the second half of 2020 onward, you can find out what’s involved here, and then contact us.