Want to buy recycled wood?
For the best in reclaimed wood products, find your nearest enterprise!
Community Wood Recycling social enterprises stock a wide range of good quality, competitively priced recycled wood for all your DIY and building needs.
For details of specific stock please contact the appropriate enterprise direct, but most enterprises carry a wide range of recycled wood for sale including:
- Softwood lengths: All sorts of sizes/dimensions, including joists and scaffold boards, skirting boards, architraves and mouldings.
- Floorboards/flooring: All sorts of widths and lengths, old pine and “engineered” flooring.
- Sheet materials: Plywood, chipboard, OSB, MDF, laminated/veneered boards and more in a range of thickness and sheet sizes.
- Doors: A wide range, including internal, external, hardwood, softwood, front, back, shed and cupboard doors in many different styles.
- Window frames: A wide variety of styles.
- Worktops and shelving: In hardwood and “old pine”, cut to size.
- Decking: Hardwood and softwood.
- Hardwoods: Enterprises often have a stock of various hardwoods in various dimensions.
- Wood for artists: Plenty of interesting stuff for turners, sculptors, and carvers.
- Furniture: Many enterprises carry a small stock of second hand wooden furniture.
- Interesting items: A wide range of interesting items for the home or garden, they make unusual gifts.
Enterprises can cut to size, plane, sand, finish (with wax, oil etc.) and even assemble and install!
Many offer carpentry services and a wide range of ready-made and bespoke wood products – all made with care, with recycled wood and with total respect for our precious resources and the environment.
Virtually anything can be made to your specifications, but typical products include:
- Planters, compost bins and bird/animal boxes
- Garden benches, tables and chairs
- Shelving units
- Worktops/desk tops
- Trunks, linen/jewellery boxes
- Decking tiles
- Candle holders
You can find your local enterprise from the list on the right or simply enter your postcode on this map.