Recycle waste wood
Recycle your wood with Community Wood Recycling, save money and help the environment!
Buy reclaimed wood
Need wood for DIY projects? Want to buy unique, environmentally-friendly timber and furniture?
Buy reclaimed timber and products
Find your nearest enterprise to discover their range of DIY materials, handmade furniture, and more.
- We were delighted to be asked by ISG plc to save the historic track of Manchester's HSBC UK National Cycling Centre for reuse when it was replaced as part of the velodrome’s refurbishment.
- This weekend we marked 20 years of the country’s first community wood recycling project, The Wood Store Brighton. We were joined by volunteers from the early days of the project, wood recyclers from all over the country, and some of the many builders who use our wood recycling services.
- To commemorate their 20th birthday EMERGE has joined forces with Marble Beers, an award winning craft brewery, who designed and brewed a Berliner Weisse style beer named 'The 3Rs', in homage to the mantra Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- This is an important role within the Aldingbourne Country Centre, supporting the environmental and recycling ethos of the Trust. Working with the Wood Recycling Senior (WRS), the post holder will be involved in all aspects of the Wood Recycling enterprise – from collecting waste wood and driving the van through to developing networks and sales leads.
- We are delighted to have been named Wood Recycling Business of the Year at the Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste - a great achievement from everyone in the network.
Opportunities for new wood recyclers
We are currently working with projects in Edinburgh, Leeds, Ashford (Kent) and Southend to set up new member enterprises which are scheduled to start trading before April 2019. We are now targeting Liverpool as the last major conurbation without a network member and we’re looking for someone to work with us in the city.
If you’re interested please get in touch!
We anticipate that this activity will take up all our available resources for the year, but if you would like to set up a project to start trading in the 2019/20 financial year, you can find out what’s involved here, and then contact us.