Recycle waste wood
Recycle your wood with Community Wood Recycling, save money and help the environment!
Buy reclaimed wood
Need wood for DIY projects? Want to buy unique, environmentally-friendly timber and furniture?
Buy reclaimed timber and products
Find your nearest enterprise to discover their range of DIY materials, handmade furniture, and more.
- Community Wood Recycling is a multi-award winning social enterprise committed to saving resources and creating jobs for disadvantaged people. We are looking for a Customer Account Manager to join our happy team based in our central Brighton office.
- We’ve been nominated again! We’re delighted that for the second year running we’ve received a nomination in the Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management.
- Kier Construction have been great supporters of our work, and we were delighted to get a mention in this article from their Environmental Adviser for Scotland and North East England, Claire Tait, along with a very welcome plug for the opportunities the industry has for women.
- Our newest members in Wolverhampton have had their official launch. They were joined by the city’s mayor and TV personality/ace upcyler Jay Blades to officially welcome the public to the Wood Depot.
- The newest member of our network, Wood Saints in Wolverhampton, is now open for business. This project has been set up by the All Saints Action Network. Based in the All Saints area of Wolverhampton, a deprived inner city area
Opportunities for new wood recyclers
We are currently working with projects in Edinburgh, Leeds, Ashford (Kent) and Southend to set up new member enterprises which are scheduled to start trading in the financial year 2018/19. We are now targeting Liverpool as the last major conurbation without a network member and we’re looking for someone to work with us in the city.
If you’re interested please get in touch!
We anticipate that this activity will take up all our available resources for the year, but if you would like to set up a project to start trading in the 2019/20 financial year, you can find out what’s involved here, and then contact us.